A quick and discreet subcreature special.
Tags: demigods, eggs, food humor, ghostbusters, gods, sandwiches, zuul
Comfort food to help you wake up remembering nothing and feeling refreshed.
- 2 tablespoons robot oil
- 500g (1lb) jointed Hypno Toad or Mixed Hypno Toad Roasting Pieces (ask your butcher to do this for you)
- 3/4 cup Soy-Lent Flour Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: food humor, futurama, hypno-toad, hypnotoad, inedible, toad in the hole
Quick and easy snack for Ragnarok.
- Oily secretions of unspecified Vegetables
- 300g (2 cups) pure virginal sugar of ice and icing
- 1/4 tsp cream of the tartars or mongols Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: coconut ice, food humor, frost giants, gods, ice giants, norse, thor
Always popular with starving hordes and omnivorous demi-gods.
- Melted and berated butter, to grease the palms of Charon and a cake tin
- 200g decrepit dates, remove their pits of hell and chop without mercy
- 250ml (1 grail) holy water Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: caramel, date, food humor, gods, pudding
You can really taste the insanity.
- The melted butter of subjugated cattle
- 265g (1 1/3 cups, firmly packed) brown sugar as sweet as endless destruction and loss
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk of human kindness Read the rest of this entry »
Tags: cake, chocolate, cthulhu, food humor, gods